Code-free intergration to the Amazon MWS API
Harnessing the powerful the Amazon MWS connector for growth and profit
Leading Amazon sellers are supercharging sales because they tap into performance data from Amazon Merchant Services, or Amazon MWS, which is a collection of data APIs.
Amazon Sellers need to do everything they can to get an edge. The highest-performing sellers on Amazon drive performance by taking advantage of an essential resource available to them, data.
Discover insights as to when customers may be more likely to purchase, optimize ad spend, inform inventory management decisions, target special offers, and promotions.
The Amazon MWS application API offers a ready-to-go, automated, and code-free connectors to critical datasets:
- Amazon MWS Advanced Reporting — The most complete Amazon MWS API data integration delivers a complete view of your seller operations. Over 50 data feeds for listings, inventory, fees, orders, FBA, returns, and many others directly from the Amazon MWS API
- Amazon MWS Basic Reporting — Take control of your data by building a Seller reporting and analytics foundation. The MWS Basic Reporting API connector delivers a core set 7 data feeds
- Amazon MWS Real-time Orders — Hourly feeds of MWS order data for use in your local ordering system, researching issues, answering customer questions, and using your fulfillment system (FBM)
- Amazon MWS Settlements — Settlement reports provide a detailed breakdown of account activity for a given settlement period
Increase insights agility with Seller data automation
API integration with Amazon Marketplace Web Service (Amazon MWS) enables high levels of automation, which can help sellers grow their business. Leveraging the official Amazon MWS and Ads API creates increased selling efficiency, maximize your advertising investments, while reducing opertional costs.START NOW - FREE TRIAL
Own your data
Take control of your own data. Unlock data silos securely into your private data lake or cloud warehouse technologies
Choose your tools
Get answers quickly using the skills you have today using preferred BI, analytics, or reporting tools
Code-free, automated integrations collect, organize, and catalog data fueling insights that accelerate growth and profitability
integrated web service api for MWS removing barriers to accessing data
MWS Advanced Reporting API Connector
Stop manual manipulation and processing of downloaded reports. In a fast-paced e-commerce environment, this is just too slow and prone to error. Your competitors have found a faster, more useful approach: automation.
The advanced MWS Reporting Connector automates over 50 data feeds for listing, orders, returns, FBA, fulfillment, promotions, and many others!
Here is a snapshot of what is possible with the Seller MWS Advanced Reporting connector data feeds;
- Summary of the seller's product listings with the price and quantity for each SKU
- Comprehensive data feeds for the Amazon MWS inventory feed
- Detailed product data on listings, orders and other feeds including active, open, canceled, sold,and inactive
- Detailed unshipped for orders that are not confirmed as shipped
- All orders that were placed in the specified period, incluing pending orders
- Detailed returns information, including return request date, RMA ID, label details, ASIN, and return reason code
- Get negative and neutral feedback (one to three stars) from buyers who rated your seller performance
- FBA order/shipment/item information including price, address, and tracking data
Without automated Seller data, you risk missing opportunities to understand better purchase frequency, recency, and spending levels of customers.
The MWS API connector help teams accelerate data and insights efforts. Get the most out of your investments to fuel the discovery of trends or patterns hidden in your data.Free 14 day Trial
amazon mws application removes barriers to data
MWS Basic Reporting API Connector
The basic MWS Reporting API connector gives teams a foundational collection of Seller data feeds. This core collection of feeds allows Sellers to kickstart their insights efforts with their favorite data analytics tools.
Here is a list of what is included with the Seller MWS Basic Reporting connector data feeds;
- Orders by Order Date
- Orders by Last Update
- Customer Shipments
- FBA Returns
- FBA Reimbursements
- All Listings
- Requested or Scheduled Order Report
The basic Seller, MWS Reporting API, connector gives teams a foundational seller data to kickstart their insights efforts with their favorite data analytics tools.Free 14 day Trial
connect your amazon seller account with an integrated web service api
MWS Settlement Reports API Connector
Settlement reports provide a detailed breakdown of your account activity for a given settlement period.
By reviewing the settlement report, you can understand your account activity like fees, A-to-Z guarantee claims, chargebacks, customer refunds, and reserves can affect your balance.Free 14 day Trial
amazon mws rest api connector
MWS Real-Time Orders API Connector
Perform order synchronization, order research, and demand-based decision support with a real-time feed of your order transactions. This will allow you to synchronize Amazon order data with order data in your local ordering system for fulfillment-by-merchant (FBM) efforts.
- Find SKUs with high or low sales volumes
- Support for FBA replenishment and removal decisions
- Monitor sales trends by SKU
- Find SKU sales trends by sales channel and by fulfillment channel
- Find SKUs that have been in a given state for too long
- Find unexpected changes in sales trends by SKU
- Support for sales channel and fulfillment channel decisions
Get direct access to order status data on your Amazon sales. Build dashboards with real-time data or fulfill your orders using your fulfillment system; the choice is yours with real-time data feeds.Free 14 day Trial
Read-to-go Amazon MWS application for data export
Ready-to-go, fully automated, and code-free Amazon MWS connector
Are you manually downloading CSV files from the Amazon Seller Central?
The Amazon MWS API integrations provide a code-free, fully automated connector for data exchange for listings, orders, payments, reports, and fulfillment.
- The Amazon MWS connector is designed for automating data feeds that fuel sales and BI tools like; Tableau, Microsoft Power BI, Looker, Amazon Quicksight, and many others.
- The Amazon MWS connector will route and load data into your private, secure data lake or cloud data warehouse like BigQuery, AWS Athena, Azure Data Lake, AWS Redshift, or Redshift Spectrum, and Snowflake.
No need to hire a Amazon MWS developer or build your own integrations. By using a pre-built, fully-managed Amazon MWS connector, sellers can increase selling efficiency, reduce labor requirements, and improve response time to customers.
"Having access to data means the team can work smarter. Having end-to-end marketing and advertising campaign data in unified data lake ensures we can quickly adjust media planning and creative development based on learnings from measurement and optimization efforts."
programmatically exchange data with our amazon mws connector
No painful, agonizing development work, we did the MWS API integration for you
Scale swiftly and accelerate your Seller operations with our world-class MWS data integration service. Openbridge handles planning, designing, and developing the MWS data integration so you can focus on growing your business, not undertaking complex software development.
MWS api that helps Amazon sellers unlock data
Unify your Amazon global selling data
Global marketplaces represent the world's largest e-commerce opportunities. Our data integration allows you to gain immediate access to your operational data. Tapping into your Amazon marketplace data means you can optimize global sales, operations, and support.
Openbridge supports the following Amazon Seller Central marketplaces:
Not selling on Amazon yet? Getting started is quick and easy!
Extend your retail and commerce strategy by selling to Amazon customers worldwide
Over 300 million customers shop Amazon stores worldwide. If you are not selling on Amazon today, you miss out on significant growth and revenue opportunities.
Are you worried about complex logistics? Did you know that Amazon can handle the shipping, returns, and customer service for you? It is called Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA).
Getting started is quick and easy:
- Advertise on Amazon — Promote your products and brand to millions of customers. Pay only when your ads are clicked. Your first $50 in clicks are free.
- Sell on Amazon — Put your products in front of tens of millions of Amazon shoppers. With no per-item listing fees, Amazon can help you grow your business.
- Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) — Enable your listings on Amazon to qualify for Amazon Prime and Free Shipping on eligible orders with world-class fulfillment.
- Sell in Europe — Reach millions of new customers through one Amazon European account and bring your business to the next level. Read the getting started in Europe guide by Amazon
Ignite your Amazon Advertising performance
Discover our Amazon Advertising and Amazon DSP API Connector for Sellers and Vendors
Optimizing paid ads improves the Amazon sales you can realize and is a critical foundation for a successful Amazon marketing strategy.
The integration covers Ad related data for Amazon Sponsored Products and Amazon Sponsored Brands. Get access to performance data for your campaigns, keywords, ads, products, and brand advertising.
Get the data you need to calculate return on ad spend (ROAS), uncover the advertising cost of sales (ACOS), or optimize for Total Advertising Cost of Sale (TACOS).Amazon Advertising Connector
Find e-commerce agencies and consultants
Find a partner to accelerate e-commerce sales and profitability
We know it can be tough starting, building, optimizing, and growing your e-commerce business. None of that is easy, but we’re here to connect you to Amazon seller support, agencies, or consultants that can help!
Openbridge has an assembled group of talented e-commerce partners to help you find success. What do Openbridge partners do? Partners use our data pipelines to fuel strategy, analytics, and performance insights for optimizing price, promotions, advertising, product content, ratings, and reviews.
Check out the leading agencies and consultants that specialize in performance-driven Amazon digital advertising and e-commerce:Contact us - Ecommerce partners